by Thomas Haupt and Julie Rach Mancini
These parrot-related birds come in a variety of colors. Here is information and advice on acquiring a cockatiel, as well as on caging, nutrition, health care, and more.
Titles in Barron’s extensive selection of Complete Pet Owner’s Manuals are filled with useful information and advice to help you take good care of your cockatiel. Heavily illustrated with high-quality photos and anatomically accurate line drawings, you'll love this book!
* The typical cockatiel: origins, anatomy, life cycles and more
* Expert advice: feeding, breeding, caging, health care
* Understanding your cockatiel: its voice, body, language and their meanings
* Step-by-step directions for everyday care
* Informative and attractive checklists and sidebars
* Filled with handsome colour photography
These fact-filled books instruct owners on how to care for dogs, cats, birds, fish, caged pets, reptiles, and virtually every other animal that people are likely to keep as a pet.
Books in this series are written by breeders, trainers, veterinarians, and other pet-care specialists. They advise on purchasing, feeding, health care, training, grooming, and all other aspects of responsible pet ownership.